Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jenevieve Nelson


Here is an example of what Monday's presentations could be like. Imagine I am giving a speech on my wife.

My name is Jeremy and I would like to answer your questions about my wife. What questions do you have?
  • What is her name? Her name is Jenevieve Nelson.
  • What does she do? She listens to speaking tests online.
  • Where is she from? She is from Westminster, Maryland.
  • When did she marry you? She married me over 7 years ago.
  • How did she meet you? She met me in college. We were both students in the same class.
  • How long was she in college? She was in college for 4 years.
  • How is she these days? She's very pregnant these days.
  • What does she usually do in her free time? She usually writes her novel or makes crafts like embroidery, knitting, and beading. She also likes to watch movies with me.
That is all for today. I hope I could answer all of your questions. Thank you for letting me share what I know about Jenevieve.

No comments: