Thursday, July 17, 2008

Homework for Monday

Do some research about the woman you have chosen:
  • Koichi - BoA
  • Ibrahim - Sophia Coppola
  • Alia - Guo Jianmei
  • Badr - Padma Lakshmi
  • Kazuki - Masako
  • Angus - JK Rowling
  • Satomi - Aung San Suu Kyi
  • Ji Su - Oprah Winfrey
Email me a picture or bring the picture to class on Monday.
Be prepared to answer questions about the woman you have researched.
Also be prepared to ask questions about the women your classmates have researched.

Question Types
Is she...? Was she...? Does she...? Did she...?
What does/did she do?
Where is she from?
When did she...?
Why does/did she...?
How long was she...?
How is she these days?
How does/did she...?
What does/did she usually...?

Start your speech like this: My name is ______________ and I would like to answer your questions about _______________. What questions do you have?

End your speech like this: That is all for today. I hope I could answer all of your questions. Thank you for letting me share what I know about ____________.

No comments: